Arizona Elementary Teacher Certification. Appropriate Highly Qualified as required by Arizona Department of Education. Must have Music endorsement.JOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide instruction to facilitate learning which enables all students to reach their academic potential and become responsible, productive citizens.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish learning objectives, which include the current district guidelines and objectives.
- Determine appropriate program of study to meet specific needs of all students.
- Provide instruction based on established objectives and individual student needs.
- Instruction will include appropriate modeling, active student involvement, guided and independent practice, evaluation, monitoring and adjusting of instruction, and closure.
- Motivate students to maximize their learning potential and ensure that all students have successful experiences.
- Maintain high expectations for all students.
- Maintain positive effective classroom management procedures, which are in compliance with school and district guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate student records and documentation.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with students, parents, colleagues, and administration.
- Continue to grow professionally through appropriate staff development opportunities and obtain a minimum of 15 clock hours of staff development each year.
- Adhere to all Board policies and/or rules, Arizona Revised Statutes, and federal regulations pertaining to education.
- Attend staff and inservice meetings, workshops, and school functions as directed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject(s) taught.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Music
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Classroom Teacher > Music EducationJob RequirementsContact Information
- Clair Perry
- 4510 N 37th Ave
- Phoenix,Arizona 85019
- Phone: (602) 336-2293
- Email: click here