260-day position8 hours per dayPaid health benefitsQUALIFICATIONS:
Demonstrated success in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring an understanding of a proficiency at automotive mechanical repair. Must obtain CDL with PS endorsement within 90-days of employment.
Any other alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.REPORTS TO:
Transportation DirectorJOB GOAL:
To keep district's cars and buses in such a state of operating excellence that they present no problems or interruptions to the educational program.PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Arrives to work on time and attends work on a regular basis with days missed not affecting the quality of transportation services.
- Devotes the time and energy needed to complete tasks.
- Diagnoses, assigns and repairs district automotive equipment.
- Assists in maintaining a current inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Works with Transportation Director to establish an effective and efficient system of routine automotive maintenance and preventative care.
- Assists in keeping a system for the receipt and issuance of parts and supplies and the keeping of records and inventories.
- Promotes high standards of safety and good housekeeping methods in all work-connected areas.
- Attends meetings with bus garage and support personnel to ensure quality services to the district.
- Demonstrates ability to work and communicate effectively with the general public and school district employees.
- Strives to keep current with trends directly related to his/her position and accompanying duties by attending appropriate in-service training, workshops etc.
- Has ability to lift materials needed to do the job, sometimes in excess of 20 pounds.
- Other duties may be assigned by Director of Transportation.
Length of employment to be determined by the Director of Transportation.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Career Education > Industrial Mechanics
Support Staff > TransportationJob RequirementsContact Information
- Amber Fitzgerald
- 500 S Independence
- Enid,Oklahoma 737015632
- Phone: (580) 234-5270
- Email: click here