St. Mary's County Public Schools has recently adopted a Teacher Candidate Assessment. Once you submit your application, you will receive an email to complete the Teacher Candidate Assessment as part of your application package.
EFFECTIVE: 2022 - 2023 School Year
NATURE OF WORK:
This is a professional position to meet the instructional goals of the school and school system by delivering instructional programs effectively to ensure student achievement.
- Direct and evaluate student learning experiences;
- Provide guidance to students to promote education development and welfare;
- Provide care and protection of school property;
- Supervise student activity on school property; and
- Plan and coordinate the instructional program in accordance with the current curricula.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in co-curricular activities;
- Maintain accurate student attendance;
- Assist students with learning activities;
- Take part in professional development activities;
- Cooperate with students and staff;
- Maintain open lines of communications with students, staff and parents; and
- Maintain current lesson plans.
- Possess professional certification for the appropriate teaching level;
- Demonstrate knowledge of curriculum, instruction, staff development, and assessment process; and
- Possess the ability to relate well with students, colleagues, parents, and staff.
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT:
Full-time ten-month position.
SALARY GRADE RANGE:
The salary for this EXEMPT position will be based on EASMC salary schedule for ten-month employees.
BARGAINING UNIT ELIGIBILITY: EASMC
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:75
Job Categories :Career Education > Music
Classroom Teacher > Music EducationJob RequirementsContact Information
- Dale Farrell
- 23160 Moakley St. Ste 106
- Leonardtown,Maryland 20650
- Phone: 3014755511
- Email: click here