Job DescriptionElectrician Reports to: Facilities Manager Performance Responsibilities:
- Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
- Coordinates with assigned Foreman and/or other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair.
Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and building regulations.
- Inspects electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and
recommending preventive maintenance.
- Installs electrical system components (e.g. lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, scoreboards, timers, street signs, etc.) for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded electrical capabilities.
- Maintains assigned vehicle, equipment, and tools for the purpose of ensuring availability in a safe operating condition.
- Monitors the electrical work of outside contractors (e.g. new school sites, electrical system upgrades/expansions, major remodels, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that the projects are satisfactory completed and within district specifications.
- Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Repairs electrical components and/or systems (e.g. motors, circuits, transformers, generators, compressors, switches, intercom systems, cafeteria kitchen equipment, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a safe working condition.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
Job Category :Career Education > Industrial ElectricianContact Information
- Beverly Coffeen
- 714 Calle Don Diego
- Espanola,New Mexico 87531
- Phone: (505) 753-2254
- Email: click here