Teacher - CTE (Career & Technology Education)
Terms of Employment: 10 Months FLSA STATUS: EXEMPTPOSITION SUMMARY:
The teacher will implement, into weekly instruction, appropriate educational curriculum based on the CTE Standards and the course syllabi. The teacher will create and maintain an educational atmosphere that encourages effective student learning. This person will report directly to the Director of Implementation.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of Essential Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Administer appropriate curriculum, which is aligned with the CTE course standards.
- Ensure the opportunity for all students to learn in a supportive environment.
- Create and maintain a positive and academically focused learning environment.
- Develop and implement the Components of an Effective Mathematics Lesson for instruction.
- Analyze student progress and provide appropriate instruction.
- Develop a classroom climate that promotes positive learning conditions.
- Participate in other job-related duties and activities related to the position as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skill, and ability to provide instruction in a secondary virtual classroom.
- Work cooperatively with students, colleagues, and company management.
- Guide the learning process toward achievement of curriculum goals.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and strategies aligned with instructional objectives.
- Participate as an active member with other faculty.
- Maintain accurate and complete records as required by company policy.
- Maintain and improve professional competence.
- Communicate effectively both written and orally.
: Education and Training:
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
Licenses and Certifications:
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Must possess a CTE teaching license issued by a state department of education.
- Certified in relevant subject area.
This employer does not knowingly discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin.
Job Categories :Career Education > Computer Science
Classroom Teacher > Middle Grades
Classroom Teacher > Business Education
Classroom Teacher > Computer Science
Classroom Teacher > Family & Consumer ScienceContact Information
- John Rollack , Human Resources Manager
- 1800 E 4th St
- Suitem 131
- Austin,Texas 78702
- Phone: 8005248570
- Email: click here