Licensed and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opportunity!!
Momentum is looking for a talented and dynamic BCBA to join our growing team of professionals who serve individuals with autism and related disabilities. Must be skilled and passionate!
Full or Part-Time position available with a flexible schedule.
Services are provided in various environments including the home, school, and clinic setting.
The Behavior Analyst conducts assessments, develops treatment plans, reviews data, monitors and evaluates progress, provides training and supervises lead therapists and behavior technicians. The Behavior Analyst is also responsible for attending meetings for continuity of care with educational teams and families.
Momentum benefits for full-time employees include:
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Retirement plan with employer match
• Training opportunities
• Professional development allowance
• Flexible schedule
• Company laptop
• Employee discount with Verizon Wireless
• Social events and teambuilders
• Fun, supportive and collaborative working environmentFor more information or to apply, please contact us today at 401-618-6991 or forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 2
Job Categories : Special Education > Autism
Special Education > Behavior Specialist / EBD
Special Education > Mentally Disabled
Special Education > Mild/Moderate Disabilities
Special Education > Multiple Disabilities
Special Education > Severe/Profound Disabilities Job Requirements
• A minimum of a Master's degree in behavior analysis or a closely related field
. Nationally certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as a BCBA or BCBA-D
• Licensed as an Applied Behavior Analyst in Rhode Island (LBA)
• A minimum of two years of experience in providing ABA services
• Self-disciplined, reliable, and punctual
• Professional with excellent leadership skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Andrea Chait , CEO
- 715 Putnam Pike
- Greenville, Rhode Island 02828
- Phone: 401-618-6991
- Fax: 401-618-6995
- Email: click here