1. Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners.
2. Ability to plan, coordinate, and continuously improve instruction.
3. Ability to analyze situations, determine possible options, and make appropriate decisions based
on the data.
4. Must be able to use a variety of equipment and classroom tools.
5. Ability to manage instructional time and student behavior.
6. Ability to motivate students.
7. Ability to consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and the community to enhance the
learning of students.
8. Ability to monitor student performance.
9. Ability to interact within the educational environment.
10. Ability to perform non-instructional duties as assigned.
Job Category: Special Education > General Special Education Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Angela Dawson
- 9400 Forum Drive
- Raleigh, North Carolina 27615