Education as we know it is gearing up for big changes ahead and we want to be leaders in that wave of innovation.
We're a team of educators, technologists, and entrepreneurial spirits looking to build learning products for the next generation. We're tired of educational technology that does not work for households and teachers alike.
We're passionate about building consumer products that make kids, parents, and teachers happier and healthier.
We're a small, remote team of four with big dreams for the future of learning. We are established startup junkies, but have also come with experience and learnings from established institutions like Facebook, Teach For America, and Yale.
- You are an experienced teacher or an expert in elementary education & learning in one of the following subject areas: math, science, social studies, language arts, art & music, or SEL.
- You are tech-savvy and want to experiment with new techniques to enhance virtual learning experiences.
- You are a natural performer and never shy away from a camera. Be prepared to embrace silly and go over-the-top.
- You are a leader who believes we change the future of learning and will inspire others to get involved.
- You are high-energy, openminded, and flexible. This is a new product and program, so you'll be learning with us and helping us shape the program along the way.
About the Role
- You'll help design a virtual curriculum based on your expertise.
- You will be recording short-form video lessons on your mobile phone aligned with your area of expertise.
- You will record and edit videos that follow a certain format and meet predetermined content and quality guidelines that we provide.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and approving additional story lessons from our educator community that are submitted within your area of expertise.
- You'll assist in recruiting additional educators to create supporting content for your curriculum.
- We are based in NYC but are fully remote and willing to hire from anywhere.
- This role is part-time and flexible (10-20 hours/week). You will receive a base salary per month and have the opportunity to grow with us. Additional incentives will be available for exceeding goals.