Hourly salary range: $15.54 to $17.21
Contract months: 9
Salary Grade: 7
Hours per day: 7
- Appropriate documentation of high school diploma or equivalent GED Certificate.
2. In House Applicants must complete a tranfer request form. If recommended for rehire,
employee will be required to complete a new Form I-9 which requires E-verify submission.
One of the following required:
- Completed two years of college
- An associate's (or higher) degree or
- Passed a ParaPro Assessment test with a state qualifying score of 459 or better.
- Ability to maintain appropriate interpersonal relations with students, parents, and other staff of the district.
- Ability to take and follow directions.
- Basic typing/keyboarding and clerical skills.
- Such alternatives to the above as the administration finds appropriate.
- Bilingual skills.
- Successfully completed Algebra I
To provide instructional support to the teaching staff at site where assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with learning activities within the classroom.
- Assist with the testing of students.
- Maintains student files and records.
- Assists in inventory and accounting practices of classroom materials.
- Assists the supervisor in completing any tasks as assigned in any general area.
- Performs and completes other tasks as assigned.
- Attends to students' personal needs as appropriate.
- Operates computer lab.
This position is funded by specific sources of federal, special or grant funding, and funding is expressly contingent upon the District's receipt of said funds each fiscal year.
Job Categories :Classroom Teacher > Math: General
Instructional Support > Individual AideContact Information
- Michael Stewart
- 9419 W Van Buren St
- Tolleson,Arizona 85353
- Phone: (623) 478-4007
- Email: click here