Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is seeking applications for the following Extra Duty position:.33 FTE ASSISTANT BASEBALL COACH - Phoenix High SchoolAPPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are required to apply at the following link: https://phoenixtalent.tedk12.com/hire with online application, current resume. Visit our website at: https://www.phoenix.k12.or.us/Page/1
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
REPORTS TO: Head Baseball Coach /Athletic Director
SALARY: As determined by the negotiated salary schedule.
Responsible for assisting program under direction of the head coach. Provide consistent discipline and direction in conjunction with PHS and program policies. Instruct and train athletes in all aspects of game. Organize skill building drills and practice. Manage games, maintain equipment, keep start and recordkeeping and communicate goals.
Phoenix-Talent Schools has a commitment to equitable and inclusive practices in education and strives to demonstrate an unwavering commitment to reducing academic disparities among students that exist because of race, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or family income.
- Experience coaching baseball at the high school level.
- Experience playing baseball at the high school level.
- Ability to work well with athletes and colleagues.
- Knowledge of all aspects of game.
- Ability to meet all certification/training requirements: NFHS, Concussion, Anabolic Steroid, FA/CPR, Blood-borne Pathogens, etc.
- Meet required driver's training for activity van usage.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate practices and games.
- May be given to those candidates who hold a valid Oregon teaching license.
- May be given to those who are bilingual in Spanish and English.
All applicants will be considered carefully. Those candidates selected for interviews will be notified shortly after the closing date. Applicants are asked not
to call for interviews. All applicants will be notified when the position is filled.
Phoenix-Talent Schools #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or a related medical condition, age, veterans' status, service in uniformed service, familial status, genetic information, an individual's juvenile record that has been expunged, or disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position. If you need special accommodations because of a disability, please contact the personnel office at 535-1517 Voice/TDD.
Any offer of employment made by Phoenix-Talent Schools is contingent upon satisfactory results of criminal history verification- a background check for any convictions directly related to the duties and responsibilities of the position. Unless otherwise required by law, only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the applicant from employment.
- Position Type:After school/Evening
- Positions Available:1
Job Category :Athletics & Activities > CoachingJob RequirementsContact Information
- Tiffany Britton , HR Specialist
- PO BOX 698
- Phoenix,Oregon 97535
- Phone: 541-535-1517
- Email: click here