ATX Learning is looking for a committed full time Registered Behavior Technician for one of our school sites close to Marlborough and multiple other areas in MA to develop, recover and maintain the daily living and work skills of students with physical, mental or developmental conditions.
• Looking for an RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) to start in January, 2023 to support one student in the social emotional learning classroom. This would be for this year, with potential to continue for next year. It's a full-time assignment.
• Structured one-on-one instruction with children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in their home setting.
• Create a fun and supportive learning environment for children with special needs implement educational programs and behavior interventions as designed by a Behavior Analyst Supervisor.
• Promote the development of functional communication skills.
• Implement behavior programs that support clients to increase independence, functional communication, improve social skills, and achieve individual goals.
For any query regarding job details and related benefits, please send an email at [email protected]
or call Samiah Imtiaz at our toll-free number 1800-846-5120 Ext.164 or (323) 486-6067.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1
Job Categories :Instructional Support > Speech/Language Assistant
Special Education > Behavior Specialist / EBD
Special Education > Educational Diagnostician
Special Education > Speech/Language Assistant
Student Services > Educational Diagnostician
Student Services > Speech/Language Assistant
Special Education > Special Education AssistantEmployer Description
ATX Learning is a therapy services company. We work together with parents, students, and the community. Our services are available to every individual at our clinics and educational sites. We have created educational environments which celebrate learning, respect individual differences, build character, and instill life-long core values. We are committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Learn more about us...Job Requirements
- At least 1 yearof relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Samiah Imtiaz , Account Manager
- 10821 Red Run Blvd,
- Owings Mills,Maryland 21117
- Phone: (323) 486-6067
- Fax: (512) 212-1338
- Email: click here