Assistant High School Girls Basketball Coach
Tipton Community Schools is seeking candidates to fill the position of Assistant HS Girls Basketball Coach
for the 2023-24 school year. A successful history of coaching experience is preferred but not necessary.
Ideal candidates must be able to:
- Assist the head coach in planning, organizing and directing the basketball program.
- Develop individuals and the team to their highest potential, starting with the fundamentals and progressing to strategy and competitiveness.
- Promote an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
- Teach the fundamentals of basketball in a manner that provides opportunities for all students to learn and improve.
- Build positive relationships with players, other coaches, parents and the community.
- Set high standards for sportsmanship, effort, and behavior on and off the field.
- Provide supervision of students at all times at practices, games, and on school transportation.
- Model good sportsmanship and appropriate behavior
- Demonstrate organization and professionalism in fulfilling the responsibilities of the job.
For questions please contact Matt Nerem, Activities Director at 563-886-6027 ext. 1107 or by email at [email protected]