Responsible for entry, validation, and reporting of student data utilizing TxEIS, Primero, and PEIMS in all areas including but not limited to student attendance accounting, person identification database (PID), Texas Student Data System (TSDS), grade reporting, scheduling, special programs, discipline, and enrollments/withdrawals.
Assists Office Manager with the maintenance of school level student records and will be responsible for adherence to reporting timelines and providing accurate data. Position requires thorough knowledge of district policies, procedures, reporting systems.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for entry of critical data into a variety of computer applications. This includes student registration, daily attendance, student schedules, master schedules, PEIMS reporting, and Primero.
- Enters permanent records, enrollments/withdrawals, discipline, progress reports, attendance, economically disadvantaged (missing the subject i.e. economically disadvantaged measurements), master schedules, and special populations
- Performs a variety of data entry and verification duties
- Maintains student data master file in reference to demographics, grades, and schedule changes
- Generates report cards, makes any necessary grade corrections, and distributes grade reporting materials
- Collects, analyzes and balances, on a daily basis, membership, transactions, and attendance
- Maintains complete accurate student data, prepares reports for cycle reporting and other reports upon requests
- Prepares a variety of reports including but not limited to student attendance and contact hours, daily register, weekly summary, LEP report, Special Education reports, and end of semester reports
- Maintains student attendance records in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines
- Tracks / Reports absences to school leaders
- Excessive absences
- Absence pattern
- Conducts trainings for TxEIS and Gradebook with teachers and staff at the campus level
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of school level experience with PEIMS/student data
- Strong typing skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy required
- Articulate, professional demeanor with self-confidence and initiative
- Proficiency using computers, printers, copy machines, and fax machines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong work ethic coupled with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to work
- Proven success in working in an environment characterized by changing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, and students
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
KIPP provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.