Jul 28, 2023
East Sandwich, Sandwich, MA, USA
Sandwich Middle High School has an opening for a certified Speech and Language Pathologist for the 2023-2024 school year.
* Master's Degree, with a major field of study or degree of emphasis in Speech and Language Pathology.
* Working knowledge of the principals, practices and ethical standards of Educational Speech and Language Pathology; relevant state and federal laws, rules and regulations; and applicable district policies.
* Ability to deal effectively and appropriately with students, parents and other educational professionals regarding student concerns and problems.
* Ability to consult with school personnel in developing and implementing effective speech and language interventions for students.
* Licensed as an Educational Speech and Language Pathologist by DESE.
* Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to transport self between and among school sites throughout the District, and to student's homes, as necessary.
* Basic computer literacy - world processing, data entry.