To provide safe and efficient transportation so that students may enjoy the fullest possible advantage from the district's curriculum and extracurricular program.Required Attachments:
- Cover Letter
- Classified Reference Forms or Letters of Recommendation
- HS Diploma or Transcripts OR GED Diploma or Transcripts
- Valid CDL
- First Aid/CPR Card
- Substitute Documents
- Obeys all traffic laws.
- Observes all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
- Maintains discipline when students are on bus.
- Reports undisciplined students to the proper authority.
- Keeps assigned bus clean.
- Keeps to assigned schedule.
- Checks bus before and after each operation for mechanical defects.
- Notifies the proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
- Discharges students only at authorized stops.
- Exercises responsible leadership when on out-of-district school trips.
- Transports only authorized students.
- Reports all accidents and completes required reports.
- Enforces regulations against smoking and eating on the bus.
- Extra-curricular trips as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor.
- Attends classes and trainings as required.
- Bus Driver Certification
- Current First Aid Card
- Current Drivers Licenses with CDL endorsement
- Current Bus Driver Physical
- Current Washington State Patrol background check
- Current fingerprint check
Transportation SupervisorTerms Of Employment:
Ten months per year. Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
- Position Type: Not provided
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Transportation Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- EdJobsNW .
- 6005 Tyee Drive SW
- Tumwater, Washington 98512