Talent Team\tReports to:
Talent TeamFLSA Status:
Non-exempt, Part-time, Seasonal Application Deadline: January 31, 2024
#BeBrighter is Bright Star School's teacher referral campaign. The campaign is responsible for 1 out of every 4 teachers hired within the organization and grows solely from the support of Bright Star employees. The campaign is on a point-rewarding system allocating points based on referral type and rewards annually in the Fall each year. In support with the growth of Bright Star School's teacher referral campaign - #BeBrighter, Bright Star is offering a campaign ambassador where current teachers within our community clusters will be representing the unique culture of their schools and promoting the roles available via social media, phone calls and email communications. Duties (Include but are not limited to the following):
- Work within a team of ambassadors with support of the Senior Talent Manager on the #BeBrighter campaign
- Participate in BeBrighter events
- Make phone calls and emails to referrals and potential candidates
- Update data capturing the communication and status of referrals for campaign management
- Provide insight on campaign growth.
Weekly Work Schedule
- Must be a current Bright Star Schools employee with at least 1 full-year of experience working within the represented grade level band (Elementary, Middle School, High School).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in teams
- Be available for weekly meetings with #BeBrighter Ambassador team and support with events and other campaign needs throughout the academic year.
Start Date: Feb 2024
End Date: June, 2024Salary & Benefits
- 45 hours over the course of 15 weeks
- $2000 stipend