PE/HEALTH TEACHER/SUBSTANCE ABUSE PREVENTION GRANT COORDINATOR
This is a grant funded, year round position with limited summer activities at a competitive salary.
- Planning, training, implementation of substance abuse prevention program.
- Responsible for development, instruction, and assessment of middle school and high school healthy living curriculum.
- Works cooperatively with the project and grant administrator to oversee planning, implementation, and assessment of substance abuse prevention program.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and/or sponsoring a team or club to enhance student connections.
- Reports to administration regarding all aspects of the substance abuse prevention grant.
- Must hold a valid physical education educator license from the state of Colorado
- Other duties as assigned.
Opportunities for coaching in other sports, per application, interview, and selection.
Job Categories: Administrator > Director/Coordinator/Manager
Classroom Teacher > Health
Classroom Teacher > Physical Education Contact Information
- Mark Payler, Superintendent of Schools
- PO BOX 730
- Westcliffe, Colorado 81252