The Multi-Site Director is primarily responsible for administering the management, policies and procedures of the Chippewa Valley Schools School Aged Child Care program in up to 3 elementary school buildings. Programs run Monday - Friday; 6:15AM - 9:00AM and 3:00PM-6:00PM. Extra hours may be necessary for planning purposes.
Starting pay will be based on like experience and number of buildings of responsibility Responsibilities:
- Maintains and oversees all administrative areas of compliance and quality.
- Ensures the safety and quality of day-to-day operations, staff supervision, family interactions and school connections.
- Develops a weekly schedule for presence at designated sites to observe programs, interactions, audit paperwork, address issues, and support the site supervisor.
- Ensures the safety and protection of every child through structured activity, policies and procedures, and diligent hiring practices.
- Engages in active listening with families and staff in order to build relationships.
- Maintains a professional image and manner consistent with the mission and goals of Chippewa Valley Schools.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by program needs, building Principal and/or Central Office.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a child-related field:
early childhood education
physical education and recreation
- 3 or more year's experience leading an after school program and/or camp.
- Excellent public relations and conflict resolution skills in order to facilitate positive relationships with parents, staff, and children.
- Must have the ability to travel in between designated sites .
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Concern for detail and accuracy and the ability to delegate responsibility.
- Must have at least 2 semester hours in child care administration from an accredited college or university or a minimum of 3.0 CEUs in child care administration.
- Must have current certification in infant, child, and adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid.
- Must complete 12 clock hours of annual training.
Job Category: Administrator > Director/Coordinator/Manager Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Dawn Leone
- 19120 Cass Avenue
- Clinton Township, Michigan 48038