Job Grade: 103
6.25 hrs per dayDESCRIPTION
: Assists in the preparation and serving of attractive and nutritious meals to students in an atmosphere of efficiency, cleanliness, and friendliness. Primary duties include, but are not limited to, operating the dishwashing station of the high school cafeteria. QUALIFICATIONS:
High school diploma or equivalent An aptitude for successful performance of the essential duties and responsibilities listed.Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, tact, and diplomacy.Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board deems appropriate.Certificates:
Valid Food Handlers Card and Safe Schools Courses. Ability to
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Write simple correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but basic written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Work in a friendly manner with co-workers and students.
- Perform job and communicate in a noisy environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and the community.
- Perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies.
- Kim Armstrong, HR Secretary
- 1920 Long Street
- Sweet Home, Oregon 97386