POSITION: FOOD SERVICE SERVER LOCATION: Holland Middle School HOURS: 5 hours per day - Monday - Friday from 9:00am-2:00 pm PAY RANGE: $10.15-$11.66QUALIFICATIONS:
The person selected for this position will be the one who offers the best combination of training, experience, and attributes in accordance with the following:
COMPENSATION and WORK YEAR:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Appropriate training/certification in institutional cooking desirable.
- Ability to use basic math and use work simplification skills.
- Ability to lift and move pans and cases weighing up to 55 pounds.
- Ability to operate present kitchen machinery and willingness to learn operational skills for new machinery.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of and comply with proper environment and food services work-place hygiene and safety practices.
- Proven ability to project a positive attitude, manner and appearance.
- Ability to demonstrate acceptable punctuality and attendance.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others, including children.
- Ability to demonstrate mature judgment and reliable and ethical behavior.
- Certificate from Michigan Department of Education stating satisfactory grade in sanitation and safety course.
- No disciplinary actions more severe than a written warning since July 1, 2010.
- Must meet the requirements of School Safety Legislation - 2005 PA 129-131 and 138. (Complete FBI fingerprints required).
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job
In accordance with the Board of Education/HESPA Contract.METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All candidates should apply for this position online at www.hollandpublicschools.org
Per HPS Board Policy, the following information is provided to all new employees:
The employee shall remain free of any alcohol or non-prescribed controlled substance abuse in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the district.
Holland Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category. Everyone is welcome at our school events as well. Call 494-2005 and we will make reasonable accommodations for disabled persons. Inquiries regarding our district's non-discrimination policies should be directed to: Karen Sherwood, Deputy Superintendent, Holland Public Schools, 320 W. 24th St., Holland, MI 49423 (616) 494-2025
Job Category: Support Staff > Food Service Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- LeeAnne Archer
- 320 West 24th Street
- Holland, Michigan 49423