Appointment and Assessment Specialist
Parent Information Center Job Description:
The Assessment Specialist will administer the WIDA suite of assessments to enrolling students at the Parent Information Center. The Assessment Specialist will be trained in how to facilitate and score the assessment to ensure accuracy and validity. He/she will be responsible for completing subsequent paperwork once testing is completed and communicating these results with Parents/Families and schools. The Assessment Specialist will also manage the intake and testing appointments for Everett families. Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service while greeting families and answering phone calls.
- Assist families with setting up appointments and filling out paperwork.
- Assist families with initial intake questionnaires and document preparation
- Deliver Language Assessments with precision and accuracy and share results with Family Liaisons and Families.
- Complete paperwork necessary for enrollment.
- Communicate with Administrative Assistants at school sites regarding incoming students and share relevant paperwork
- Organize and maintain efficient processes for Parent Information Center for task completion and workflow.
- Complete administrative assistant tasks delegated by the Senior Family Liaison
- Coordinate staff schedules and shifts using Calendly booking online and Google Calendar
- Maintain data on enrollment status district wide
This is a 12 month position. Applicants for this position must commit to working early mornings to meet the needs of the families in the District. Hours
Monday- Friday 7:30-3:00 p.m. Requirements
High School Diploma or Higher
The Everett Public Schools, in accordance with its nondiscrimination policies, does not discriminate in its programs, facilities, or employment or educational opportunities on the basis of race, color, age, criminal record (inquiries only), disability, homelessness, sex/gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics or military status, and does not tolerate any form of retaliation, or bias-based intimidation, threat or harassment that demeans individuals' dignity or interferes with their ability to learn or work. Equal Opportunity Employer
Everett Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Francesse Canty, Director of Human Resources
- 121 Vine Street
- Everett, Massachusetts 02149