• Certified Pega LSA with over 10 years Pega expr
• Single point contact for liaison with stakeholders
for this project
• Report status to client and Offshore Project Manager
• Interact with users, technical staff and domain experts to obtain requirements, analysis and supporting documents to be communicated for offshore development
• Assure the quality of all deliverables and Co-ordinate with offshore delivery manager /team
• Ensure implementation are done as per Pega Guardrails
Demonstrated the responsibilities of SA level for Requirements Gathering, Design and hands on Coding
Should have played Pega SSA role previously.
Should have 8-10 years of Pega Experience.
Should be able create class structure, have good knowledge on REST/SOAP integrations.
PUI and PBI framework knowledge is good to have.
The role of Technology Architect will involve develop robust technology / infrastructure.
Guide relevant stakeholders (clients/ internal teams) throughout during the execution of client projects and enterprise assets development WITH the objective of standardizing the overall solution architecture from a technology / infrastructure perspective WITHIN the limits of the EAS processes, standards and guidelines.
Provide support in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation
Participates in requirements gathering / DCO sessions
Educate business with Pega/Framework capabilities
Drive business requirements for maximum use of OOTB features
Provide application demo to users during development
Coordinate between Business, QA and development team for defects triaging
Have knowledge around creation of Functional Specification Documents (FSD)
Provides walkthrough of FSD & requirement clarification to development and testing team
Create change requests as necessary
Support Functional testing
Review of Test scenarios
Support User Acceptance Testing Prince Jerry P.MSenior HR RecruiterTechDigital CorporationMail me @ Ping Linked in @ prince-jerry-82b51412a/ - provided by Dice