Qualifications: High school diploma/GED. Experience in management/operation of computers, software and programs. Ability to work with sensitive materials and hold confidences; skilled in word processing, data entry and records management. Ability to follow oral and written directions; ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines; dependable in attendance and observance of office hours. Knowledge/experience in Human Resources administration preferred.
Requirements: Speaking, hearing, visual, mobility, consistency of temperament, able to tend to detail for extended periods of time and work effectively with a variety of people.
- Schedule and conduct new employee on-boarding for employee paperwork.
- Process and maintain employee online applications.
- Provide clerical assistance for the personnel office - schedule appointments, answer busy phones, process incoming/outgoing mail.
- Oversee the paraprofessional assessment process and maintain database.
- Coordinate the pre-employment physical exam process for some new classified employees.
- Assist with the TalentEd, and Perform software (application and evaluation software)
- Assist in entering and updating employee records: change of name, address, phone number; health and TB forms; FB30s, LOA, terminations/retirement, verification of employment/experience
- Meet with employees requesting leave of absences or resignations to help complete paperwork.
- Assist with Human Resources events.
- All other duties as assigned.
The Performance Responsibilities are not limited to those outlined in this description and may include other responsibilities as assigned by the administrator/supervisor.Contact Information
- Rebecca Dortch
- 624 SW 24th Street
- Topeka, Kansas 66611