The academic supervision staff will be the daily point of contact for parents, vendors, and students in
academic supervision. He/she will properly supervise students to ensure a safe and orderly environment.
He/she will be responsible for all aspects of student attendance, sign-outs, and will ensure that
participants are in their appropriate locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist students with academic tasks and homework.
• Provide enrichment and recreation activities after academic tasks.
• Assist with after school registrations and collecting payments, as requested by after school
• Manage student behavior and resolve any issues that may arise.
• Distribute snacks to students in accordance with the school's nutrition policies.
• Monitor students in academic supervision at all times.
• Track student attendance and parental pick up times.
• Communicate and collect payments for late pick-ups.
• Clean up facilities at the end of each day.
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
- Salary: $11.95 to $16.54 Per Hour
Job Category: Athletics & Activities > After School Programs Location Description
Orenda Charter Schools Administration and two of its campuses, Gateway College Preparatory School and Gateway Tech High School are located in Georgetown, TX which is about 40 miles north of central Austin, TX. Orenda has 3 other campuses located in Goldthwaite, Belton, and Kingsland, TX. Learn more about us... Equal Opportunity Employer
Orenda Education is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
- CPR and first aid certification or ability to obtain within the first month of employment is required.
Part-time - Minimum 15 hours weekly
$11.95 - $16.54 hourly depending on experience
182 Day Calendar
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
- Teresa Moreno, Director of Human Resources
- 2951 Williams Drive
- Georgetown, Texas 78628
- Phone: 512-869-3020
- Fax: 512-869-3030
- Email: click here