- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have completed 2 years of post-secondary education (48 hours) OR an Associate's Degree or higher OR have passed the formal State Assessment Test (OGET) OR have passed the ParaPro Assessment Test.
- Evidence of, or willingness to, progress in instructional training opportunities.
- Such alternative qualifications as the Board finds appropriate and acceptable.
- Substiture teaching or teaching assistance experience preferred
Helps supervise studentsJOB OVERVIEW:
To assist the school, under the supervision of the principal, with maintaining appropriate classroom activities and environment so students are safe to have the opportunity to succeed academically.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
RESPONSIBILITIES TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Assists children in various classrooms with instructional task, as assigned by the school principal.
- Assists with classroom management needs to ensure a safe and effective learning environment.
- Complies with all safety and health procedures, school policies and regulations.
- Assists with classroom coverage/support needed to foster student safety.
- Maintains the same high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students as is expected of fully licensed teachers.
9 Month basis. Salary and work calendar to be established by the BoardWORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position is generally in a classroom setting.PHYSCIAL REQUIREMENTS:
This postion requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, and lifting objects. EVALUATION:
In accordance with Board Policy and appropriate procedural regulations. The Supertintendent or designee will be responsible for completing the evaluation.SALARY RANGE:
Based on the EPS Support Negotiated Contract ScaleBENEFITS:
This position includes health insurance for the employee that may be waived for additional salary, if preferred.
The Responsibilities and Physical Requirements listed above represent a summary of the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. This job description does not necessarily include all activities that the incumbant may be asked to perform. Additional responsibilities, tasks, and other duties may be assigned as needed. As an equal opportunity employer, Enid Public Schools will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities the ability to perform their job duties/functions. Contact Information
- Amber Fitzgerald
- 500 S Independence
- Enid, Oklahoma 737015632