This position is a one to one in a Special Education, ASD classroom and involves the implementation of the behavioral goals of assigned special education students' Individualized Education Plans. Crisis Prevention Intervention training may be required. Further responsibilities of this position will be discussed at the time of the interview.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Job Category: Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA Location Description
The Mary E. Baker School will provide a quality education in a safe and supportive environment, which respects the diversity of all individuals, develops strong social skills and responsible citizens, involves parents and community, and instills a love of learning in an atmosphere that promotes academic excellence and recognizes student achievement.
Every member of the Baker School Learning Community will:
• Strive for continuous improvement while focusing on increasing student achievement.
• Set high expectations and continually work toward achievement of these goals.
• Learn and succeed in a positive, creative, and educationally sound environment.
• Respect, encourage, and support all members of our learning community.
• Acknowledges and celebrate the achievements of all members.
• Foster teamwork between home, school, and community. Learn more about us... Equal Opportunity Employer
Brockton Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
There are no application questions required for this job posting.Contact Information
- Human Resources at Brockton Public Schools
- 43 Crescent Street
- Brockton, Massachusetts 02301