We believe that all children have a fundamental right to an excellent education.
Alpha Public Schools will ensure that all of our scholars develop the academic skills and leadership habits required to succeed in college and live with integrity.
Recruitment Associate, Talent Team
Do you have the ability to build strong relationships and work in a fast paced environment? Are you excited about finding great talent to serve Alpha’s students, ensuring candidates have a exemplary experience with us, and supporting the entire hiring process for all open positions?
If so, Alpha’s Recruitment Associate role may be just what you’re looking for. As the Recruitment Associate, you will join the talent team in supporting and executing Alpha’s recruitment plan, using data to help improve the hiring and selection process along the way. You will be a key player in ensuring the best talent joins us on our mission!
What you’ll do…
- Employ a proactive recruitment approach for all open positions through the use of the internet, social media, and other resources
- Identify, cultivate, and influence top candidates to apply to Alpha Public Schools
- Promote Alpha’s staff culture, mindsets, and values with all candidates
- Use Alpha’s applicant tracking system (ATS) with fidelity to ensure all information is updated and current, providing user support as needed
- Review resumes and applications to determine which candidates move forward in the interview process
- Conduct initial phone screens to understand candidate’s fit with Alpha Public Schools and assess the candidate’s match with open positions
- Partner with Recruitment Manager in tracking candidates through the cultivation process and ensure timely communication with candidates and hiring managers via Alpha’s ATS
- Partner with School Operations Managers to coordinate logistics of interviews
- Manage the replenishment of recruitment swag and oversee the inventory and organization system for swag
- Support annual recruitment data review and collaborate with Recruitment Manager to assess effectiveness of past year’s recruitment approach and refine approach to the year ahead
- Attend local recruitment events such as career fairs and networking events
You stand out by being...
- Driven: You have a sustained commitment to our schools and workplace that demonstrates persistence and drive to complete a job
- Relationships-oriented: You leverage relationships to improve recruitment outcomes and will develop strong rapport with candidates, hiring managers, the Alpha Network Team, and external partners
- A learner: You learn the ropes quickly, solve problems when you encounter them, and adapt to meet the evolving needs of the organization
- Entrepreneurial: You demonstrate innovation, persistence, and the ability to push oneself beyond one’s comfort zone
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Google applications and proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of effective use of search engines, job sites, social networks, and other search tools
Join our team…
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter online by clicking here: https://grnh.se/c54642331.
Alpha Public Schools is a network of four high-performing public charter schools founded by a group of East San José mothers dedicated to helping transform their community. We have a strong growth mindset – as individuals, as an organization, and on behalf of our students and families. We want to be better tomorrow than we are today.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural staff and encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
Salary is competitive and compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]