Terms of Employment:
- Responsible to: Building Principal or designee.
- Compensation: $100 for a full day or $50 for a half day of work.
- Benefits: This position is not eligible for benefits.
- Hold an active Illinois Substitute Teaching License or Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL).
- License must be registered in McHenry County.
- Must be on the McHenry County Regional Office of Education Substitute Teacher List.
- Ability to stimulate students to actively participate in the learning process.
- Ability to work closely with other staff members.
- Substitute teach 9-12 grade students in various subjects as needed.
- Must perform all responsibilities, classroom and supervisory, in a professional manner as expected of all district employees.
- The McHenry High Schools provide a comprehensive education for approximately 2,300 students.
- The district has two four-year (9-12) high school campuses a mile and half apart.
- Class scheduling is a traditional eight-period day, 45-minute class periods, and a 45-minute lunch.
- Approximately 75% of our graduates attend post-secondary educational or vocational institutions
- Voters approved a $44 million dollar expansion project in the fall of 2018 to build a state-of-the-art Center for Science, Technology, and Industry
- Future plans include switching the educational structure to one 9th grade campus (East) and one 10-12 grade campus (West).
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Julia Pontarelli
- 4716 West Crystal Lake Road
- McHenry, Illinois 60050