Ednovate launched its first school, USC Hybrid High, a personalized learning high school, in 2012. Since then, Ednovate has grown to five schools and is on a trajectory to continue to grow over the next several years. Ednovate is committed to serving in areas where students traditionally lack access to a quality college prep education by building tuition-free, safe, and high-performing public schools to serve neighborhoods that need it the most. Ednovate is currently planning for our next growth phase as we continue to fulfill our mission to make a positive multigenerational change within the communities we serve and in our profession.
We are seeking an Operations Support Associate whose primary role will be to provide high-quality customer service and support for all operational matters at our schools and network office. This will primarily entail managing and expanding the network help desk ticketing system. Additionally, this member of the Operations team will support the creation and tracking of project plans for each team quarterly goal in order to optimize resources and clearly identify a path to achieving each goal. The ideal candidate for this position is process driven, detail oriented and an excellent communicator who enjoys working with school-based leaders, staff and students. The candidate needs to possess strong organization, attention to detail and self-management skills.
This position will be a critical part of the Ednovate Support Operations Team, working closely with school leaders, school operations staff and teachers. This position will report to the COO and will be based out of the Ednovate Support Team offices in South LA and Downtown, though some time spent in schools will be expected.
The Operation Support Associate's duties include, but are not limited to:
- Help Desk Management
- Manage a help desk system for all network operations related concerns with a response rate within 48 hours or less for all tickets.
- Manage/supervise the day-to-day operations of the Help Desk including setting standards and proper expectations to ensure our customers are receiving responsive and complete operational support services. Ensure that tickets are properly assigned, documented, updated and closed daily.
- Collect real-time data to track trends and facilitate constant improvement in response to support where schools need it most.
- Train network and school staff members to standardize ticket submission and optimize their use of the help desk features.
- B2B / B2C, Experience "communicating" with 2nd & 3rd level support
- Help Desk Expansion
- Expand the existing help desk to be able to receive tickets in multiple operational and compliance categories, to include: SIS, school nutrition, facilities, finance & budgeting, procurement, and attendance.
- Expansion to include leveraging Zen Desk features for customer support and data analytics.
- Collect and analyze new help desk data to drive Ops team resource planning and school support focus for next school year.
- Operations Project Management Support
- Work closely with the COO and Network Operations team to identify quarterly projects/priorities aligned to the strategic plan goals.
- Ensure all quarterly priorities have clear project plans that map resources and timelines to each project ensuring on-time achievement of each priority.
- Support network-wide events and initiatives to ensure cross team projects have clear plans, owners, mapped resources and lead times.
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Project management experience
- Basic help desk system administration experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Relentless results-orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of constituents
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of public education and charter schools preferred, but not required
- Belief that all Ednovate students will succeed in college and make a Positive Multigenerational Change
- Unwavering determination to do whatever it takes to help our students succeed
- A history of high achievement and results
- Impressive work ethic ("good isn't good enough")
- Clear passion for Ednovate's Mission
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Serviced-focused mentality
Interested candidates should begin the process by submitting an application through Ednovate's website at http://www.ednovate.org/careers
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Ednovate does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.