As a Development/Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting and maintaining Professional Learning Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) K-12 partner relationships in the U.S.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION.
Key duties will include:
- Building a plan to pursue strong opportunities for partnerships
- Prospecting for the strategic district and school partners
- Handling incoming partner inquiries
- Managing the partner on-boarding process, as well as the relationship with that partner on an on-going basis.
The Development/Relationship Manager will have a passion for Professional Learning of educators and be very knowledgeable about social, emotional, and other important life skills that students need. The ideal candidate has a wide network of District /School level Professional Learning decision-makers and demonstrates exceptional people skills as well as organizational, financial, and prioritization skills. The compensation for this position includes base pay and commission.
Why you should join our team...
- We have a mission to make SEL a key priority of schools
- You will be creating an impact and improve students' essential learning that they need to prepare for a better future.
- Ability to create and drive new things
- An exciting environment with peers who are experts and passionate about education
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 2
- Salary: Up to $40,000 Per Year
Job Category: Online > Online Job Requirements
- - Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years working in K-12 schools as a teacher and/or administrator
- Proven expertise as a professional learning district decision-maker/ facilitator and/or developer in a K-12 environment
- Deep network of Professional Learning Decision Makers at District/School Level
- Past Experience with teaching Social, Emotional, and other important life skills
- Past success with influencing, obtaining, and maintaining K-12 district/school partnerships
- Experience with course development and/or lesson planning, (ideally with the support of development/lesson planning software)
- Ideal candidate will also have sales experience
- Strong project management skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Wendy Shane
- 10 Jamaicaway
- Suite 18
- Boston, Massachusetts 02130