REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
JOB RESPONSIBLITIES :
- High school diploma
- Enjoy working with children
- Good communication skills
- Reliable attendance a must
WORK SCHEDULE :
- Assist the instructor in implementing the program for the students in accordance with the policies and philosophy of the school district.
- Assist the instructor in providing daily activities for the student including remote learning, outside time, games, and arts and crafts.
- Assist the instructor with the organizational duties.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays HOURS :
Four (4) to seven (7) hours per day
Start and end times to be determined (Hours of operation 6:45 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.) TO BEGIN
: April 2021
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. For further information you may contact Eric Whitney, Assistant Superintendent for Talent Development and Management at 248.865.6426.
Job Category: Athletics & Activities > After School Programs Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Lisa Perri
- 5810 Commerce Road
- West Bloomfield, Michigan 48324