May 06, 2019
TheraCare of New York
New Haven, CT, USA
For more than 25 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each childs potential.
We are seeking dynamic School Psychologist looking for a comprehensive and rewarding experience. In this role, you will provide screening and diagnoses to children up to 3 years old with various developmental delays, in a variety of settings.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical/dental/401(k)/vision/ESOP/tuition reimbursement)
- Strong supervision model - Our experienced staff is here to help you
- Complimentary Applied Behavioral Analysis informing session
- Availability of clinical resources to aid in professional growth
- Caseload clustered in geographic area of your choice
- Work/life balance and autonomy - Flexible schedules
- Semi-monthly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for Employee Referral Bonuses
Qualified candidates will possess a Connecticut State Certification Endorsement #070 in School Psychology. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding report submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to liaise and collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children and be willing to travel to various settings for service provision.