Middletown United Methodist Church is looking to hire several child care providers. All providers must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a full background check and drug screening. Serious candidates should submit their resume to Mona Walker at . Hourly rates will be discussed with candidates upon interview.
DAYS & HOURS
- Sundays: 8:15am - 12:15pm
- Wednesdays: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Other days and hours as needed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Organize snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Changing diapers of infants and toddlers
- Assist children with personal tasks such as eating, dressing, and using the restroom.
- Organize activities or utilize provided curriculum when necessary
- Keep children engaged in fun and safe activities
- Interact well with other child care providers, superiors, and staff at Middletown UMC
- Clean up all food and toys leaving the room in a clean condition at the end of every shift
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 18 years and older
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal skills with children of all ages
- Excellent verbal skills with parents and/or guardians
- Able to follow rules and expecations as stated by Middletown UMC and/or parents/guardians.
- Creative skills to design play or learning activities when needed
- Shows patience and diligence at all times
- Arrives on time