Promise Academy is currently seeking an?Office Manager for the Central Office
. The ideal candidate will be highly efficient and very organized with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.Office Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualification, Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- Sets up and cleans up after meetings in the conference room.
- Supervises space planning and internal office moves and renovations
- Oversees that maintenance and repairs of office equipment is done in a proper and timely manner
- Interacts with the appropriate parties to address building services issues such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and security.
- Answers the phones and directs all correspondence through the proper channels
- Updates employee files as needed, maintains staff time sheets and communicates with the payroll department
- Manages systems access for staff accounts
- Submits staff data reports, such as BEDS
- Works with staff to ensure that they maintain the required credentials with NYSED
- Prepares memorandums and other materials describing office procedures and standards
- Maintains proper document filing systems for all clients and office management tasks
- Coordinates the purchase order process?
- Monitors contracts for office equipment and support services
- Maintains an inventory of office supplies
- Organizes necessary staff development sessions and training in office technology
- Performs telephone outreach as needed
- Performs other duties assigned
- Associates degree or successful completion of business/secretarial training; Bachelor?s degree preferred
- 3 ? 5? years relevant experience
- Must be well organized, detail oriented
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Interest in working in a school environment
- Ability to function well as part of a team and work independently
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the department
We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, and a low student-teacher ratio. To be considered, interested applicants must apply online or submit a cover letter and resume to? [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] .
?No telephone inquiries or recruiters please.??Replies will only be sent to qualified applicants.? HCZ is an EOE.#