We are in search of a Lead Esthetician
looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. Hand & Stone provides high quality, result driven facial services delivered in a beautiful environment. Our menu has expanded to include the latest advancements in skin care including LED Skin Phototherapy, NuFACE microcurrent, as well as microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Our Estheticians love the opportunity to build a treatment plan for their clients that may incorporate one or more of these progressive treatment options. Professionals have the ability to build repeat business fairly quickly with our membership model.
Our estheticians are a critical link to create an outstanding customer experience. Your expertise in skin care and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client. Education is a huge focus and is offered on an ongoing basis through Education on Demand platforms. COMPANY OVERVIEW
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 350 locations and counting, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. Hand and Stone
is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals who have a passion for skin care to work in an exciting environment. As a Hand and Stone Lead Esthetician, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing the Esthetics Department
- Responsible for achieving all Esthetics and Retail Sales Goals as outlined by Spa Management.
- Train, monitor and coach performance of Estheticians and Sales Associates on Esthetics business and sales specifics.
- Responsible for monitoring professional and retail product inventory and supply usage
- Providing excellent service to members and guests by performing top level services
- This position is a full time position expected to work hours weekly at the spa including weekends and evening shifts.
- Participating in offered training programs, conferences and other opportunities for professional growth
- Assist in planning events
- Meet monthly with the Spa Manager and/or Owner
- Meet biweekly with the Esthetics staff
- Monthly email correspondence to the esthetics team to review prior months performance highlights and action plan for the month ahead.
- Quarterly Licensed Esthetician evaluations
- Strong retail and sales upgrade record
- Experienced Esthetician with previous experience performing facials, microdermabrasion, waxing and other skin care services.
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines as it relates to Estheticians
- Previous training experience preferred.
- Competitive commission structure
- Career advancement opportunities