The Learning and Evaluation Coordinator will help implement TSNE MissionWorks' learning strategies, practices, and systems. This includes collaborating with department leaders to identify quality and impact metrics, analyzing large data sets, and leading learning practices. The Learning and Evaluation Coordinator will specialize in designing and implementing performance measures for TSNE MW's programs and services. Additionally, this person will support the Director of Learning and Evaluation in launching effective practices and tools for collecting, analyzing, and actualizing key learnings in order to continuously improve the quality and impact of the TSNE MissionWorks' programs. The Learning and Evaluation Coordinator will also provide ongoing training and supports in order to develop individuals' learning and evaluation capacities. Lastly, this person will support TSNE MissionWorks' learning and evaluation activities and work closely with department leaders to ensure they have the necessary tools and systems to assess the quality and impact of their programs.
Evaluation and Monitoring
- Facilitate and manage ongoing evaluation projects from start to finish, collaborating with staff from across the organization.
- Develop mixed methodology performance management processes using survey instruments, interviews, focus groups, and other tools;
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data, interpreting and integrating key learnings into on-going program efforts;
- Work with department leaders and program managers to identify and create measures for service quality and impact-related performance indicators;
- Collaborate with staff to design and implementation performance management processes and strategies;
- Create and implement appropriate data collection and learning based tools;
- Conduct research-related activities as needed, including literature reviews and environmental scans, and reading and synthesizing published studies;
- Collaborate with the Director of Learning and Evaluation to further develop learning and evaluation processes that measure program's quality of service and impact;
Program Planning and Support
- In partnership with leaders, implement programmatic learning practices and processes that help staff identify actionable insights;
- Help foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement by facilitating data-based group learning practices, such as data gallery walks.
- Train program staff in learning and evaluation best practices and procedures;
- Develop data-driven program recommendations and learnings, including promising practices and current challenges;
- Collaborate with the communications team to prepare periodic publications to promote the impact of programs to key stakeholders and the general public;
- Write assessment and key learnings reports;
- Present and disseminate evaluation results to internal and external audiences;
- Support the development of organizational and departmental data dashboards.
- Undertake other tasks that are consistent with the position, as assigned by supervisor.
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE MissionWorks will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, veteran or disability status or any other factor prohibited by law.