NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE HEADED, RNR TIRES IS THE PLACE TO START ... IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE!
Store Managers are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the store. As Store Manager, you will supervise four to five nonsupervisory employees, one Assistant Store Manager and possibly a Sales Manager or Manager Trainee. You will be responsible for supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws.
- Interview, hire and train employees.
- Plan, assign and direct work.
- Appraise performance and reward and discipline employees.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, as well as by following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Ensure merchandise availability and services by maintaining inventories.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of supervisory/management experience. Previous rent-to-own and/or wheel and tire experience is desirable but not necessary.
- Language Ability: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. You will be required to write reports, business correspondence and adhere to procedure manuals. Your ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from upper management, employees, vendors, customers, and the general public is vitally important.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. You'll need to have the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory software, payroll systems, internet software, and database software.
- Candidates must have a clean driving history and will be asked to provide a valid state driver's license.
We conduct a drug screen and background check.
RNR offers competitive base pay, commission, bonuses, a 401K and health care benefits, as well as dental, vision and life insurance, plus vacation and sick time.