is hiring an experienced Trainer to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client's business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a maintain financial management procedure manuals. This position is located on-site with the client in Washington, DC. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research topics for advanced grants management curriculum
- Develop and design webinars that incorporate video scripts to cover hot topics for grants management
- Review current content and edit to allow units to be presented as stand-alone modules
- Develop grants management materials for distance learning platforms following Instructional Design methodologies
- Training materials will support the needs of state, local, and tribal government stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 years training, instructional design and/or technical assistance.
- Experience developing training using distance learning platforms
- Understanding and know how to apply Section 508 compliance requirements in training course materials.
- Previous experience working with the Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Knowledge of end to end grants management business processes from grant application through grant closeout is nice to have but not required
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo
Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.