A prestigious company is on the search for a Technology Training Specialist. This individual will be training the company's 1,000 employees and will need to have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, the proper use of Word to construct legal documents, and the use of Document Management Systems. They are looking for someone with 3-5 years' experience training others and looking for someone from a law firm. They need to be comfortable in a classroom setting, standing up and teaching.
- Continuously learn new technologies, systems, and best practices through self-directed study, hands-on testing, observation, training, and interaction with attorneys, legal staff, and administrative staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, the proper use of Word to construct legal documents, and the use of Document Management systems.
- Based on knowledge of our customers and the system in question, develops technology tips, guidelines, and documentation that effectively promote learning and absorption of material, following defined best practices.
- Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that is clear, engaging, and effective, in a classroom, one-on-one, or virtual room environment using the proper medium (PowerPoint, direct demonstrations, video conferencing, etc.)
- Deliver New Hire Training for incoming staff and attorneys at the highest possible quality as an ambassador of the Firm to new employees.
- Evaluate your training through recording, evaluation sheets, and follow-up with supervisors and managers to determine effectiveness of training program, and adjust your approach and delivery in a constant iterative process.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 products, proper use of Word to construct legal documents and the use of Document Management is essential, as is the ability to learn new applications quickly, proficiently, and independently. Flexibility to work overtime and some weekends
- College degree preferred;
- At least three years training experience required, with a preference given to those coming from a law firm environment.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Workshare Compare and Litera ChangePro
- Microsystems DocX Technologies
- iManage DMS
- Carpe Diem, PeopleSoft, Chrome River
- Adobe Acrobat