The Opportunity Position Summary
- Under the direction of the Vending Manager or Vending Supervisor, services the food and beer vendors in accordance with the Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
Education & Experience:
- Distributes stock to vendors in exchange for merchandise ticket
- Ensures stock is at proper temperature for distribution
- Rotates stock to other locations, as assigned
- Properly rotates stock to ensure product doesn t go out of date
- Properly cleans commissaries and equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Shows flexibility by rotating to other commissaries, when necessary.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for inventory
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to learn to properly use equipment, such as: pallet jack and Lincoln Impinger Oven
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate