The Endpoint Specialist position plays a critical role supporting technology within the Department of Digital Information Infrastructure and Engineering team. The Endpoint Specialist utilizes their skills, experience, and talent to provide onsite and remote support to all LCPS Digital Experience team members. This position investigates, researches, and tests new solutions and reported issues involving all endpoints deployed by LCPS, including Windows, Chromebook, iOS, MacOS, and others. The position also supports all application and software title delivery to devices either virtually or via supported distribution methods. These technologies support a dynamic learning environment that empowers 15,000 staff to deliver a world class education for 80,000 students.
• Bachelor's Degree in Technology field and experience servicing computer systems and networks
• Three years' experience with supporting desktop and mobile device environments
• Proven working experience supporting Windows 10, iOS, Mac, and Chrome endpoints
• Experience with Endpoint Management platforms (SCCM, Ivanti, JAMF, GSuite)
• Strong customer service, organization, and communications skills
• Works in a team-first environment and must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of technology experience
• Ability to approach problems with creative problem solving
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly talking. expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. The employee must possess normal cognitive abilities including the ability to learn, recall and apply certain practices and policies. Frequently sitting and/or remaining in a stationary position for long periods of time. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.