Light Street Special Education Solutions (), a division of LEARN Behavioral (), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Join Light Street Special Education Solutions', a division of LEARN Behavioral, national network of education professionals as a School Psychologist, and become a part of a team taking a fresh approach to special education. We are now recruiting for School Psychologists in Las Vegas, Nevada and surrounding areas for the 2 School Year. We are looking for outstanding School Psychologists to work with children in a school setting and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes. We have both full-time and part-time opportunities. Be a part of a flexible team-build environment as a School Pyschologist and learn more about what we can offer you:
• Local Clinical Manager support • Competitive compensation packages• Benefit packages that include different plan options that work for you and your family, which includes medical/dental/vision/401k • Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement • Sign-On Bonuses, Referral Bonuses, and/or Relocation Assistance!
- Master's in School Psychology
- Maintain School Psychologist license
- Nevada Department of Education teaching certification
- School based experience required
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.