• Assist the Chief Strategy and Development Officer in
• Write applications for competitive government grant opportunities.
• Research, identify and
• Develop a deep understanding of the PLA platform to ensure integrity and quality of applications and budgets.
• Coordinate efforts with internal departments and outside agencies to effectively secure and renew state and federal funds.
• Ensure timely submission of projects, amendments, reports, etc.
• Assist with the preparation for partner/donor site visits.
• Provide technical
• Remain up-to-date on changing laws and requirements.
• Willingness and ability to work some evenings and
• Light travel to training,
• Perform all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Bachelor or higher degree from an accredited university, preferably Education and
• 2-4 years of budgeting, grant writing/administration experience in K-12. Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environments preferred.
• Superior writing, research, and project management skills.
• Ability to develop, maintain, and analyze
• Knowledge of federal and state grant
• High proficiency with
• Must be able
• Adhere to the highest ethical standards.
• Capacity to listen to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
• Dependability, humility,
The Grant Writer is a