Provide professional development and services, develop products, and participate in special project activities in area(s) of early childhood education for students with disabilities responsibility that support the ESC’s core purpose and strategic goals.
1. Texas State Board for Educator Certificate
2. Certificate in Special Education
1. Three years in leadership position(s) related to early childhood education for students with disabilities
2. Five years teaching or related experience in early childhood for students with disabilities
3. Experience in developing and presenting professional development
Special Knowledge and Skills
1. Knowledge of instructional programming for early childhood students with disabilities including the use of assistive technology
2. Broad-based knowledge of rules and regulations related to special education
3. Exemplary written and oral communication skills
1. Certificate in Early Childhood Education
2. Principal Certificate or equivalent
1. Develop, present, and facilitate effective professional development.
2. Provide technical assistance and customized services.
3. Develop products to support instruction and programming.
4. Provide leadership in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating professional development, services, and products in the area(s) of responsibility.
5. Assist with planning and implementation of ongoing needs assessment and services for Region 4 customer districts.
6. Participate in developing communication networks between Region 4 customer district personnel.
7. Assist in planning and developing special project activities, e.g., grant proposals, interdepartmental services, demonstration sites, research studies, and other customer-based projects.
8. Engage in professional development to maintain knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility Provide technical assistance and services as specified by any applicable federal grant that funds this position.
9. Participate in state level functions related to area(s) of responsibility.
10. Provide technical assistance and services as specified by any applicable federal grant that funds this position.