Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.About the Position
As Director of Sales Training and Enablement, you have strong knowledge in sales methodologies, curriculum development, training facilitation, and on-boarding. It is your goal to ensure the Twitch Sales organization is on-boarding faster, advancing their product & industry knowledge, and building their skills to increase readiness as they move up in their career. You are excited by the opportunity to help the sales team reach their full potential. You have a proven track record of creating, delivering, and constantly improving a comprehensive learning ecosystem, along with the tools to drive sales efficiency. You are curious and collaborative in nature, with an urgency to find innovative enablement solutions.
As the first enablement hire, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the development of our sales team. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in sales and sales training. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness in our global markets.
You will set the vision and strategy, manage and build a team that will develop, deliver and own programs and tools that result in a more successful and productive training and on-boarding efforts. This team will own the development, launch and ongoing management of methodologies, on-boarding, sales training, documentation and communications to drive results and productivity as we scale. The position will be responsible for building a sustainable learning curriculum that moves the needle on how the Sales team will exceed goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have first-hand experience both teaching and creating content, as well as assembling the supporting assets.
This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new hires, as well as to increase business productivity.
This role reports to the VP of Sales Marketing and will be an integral part of the Sales organization. It will also have potential to be a lead across a line of reports globally. Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the team responsible for the strategy, development, and measurement of sales enablement programs (onboarding and continuous learning)
- Partner with all stakeholders (recruiting, HR, etc.) to deliver on employee enablement initiatives and operations
- Use people-related data to drive better decision making and develop key metrics to review effectiveness of onboarding and training investments and programs
- Make recommendations on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential improvements; gather feedback and continue to tailor and refine curriculum based on business and sales needs
- Build out repeatable best practices to facilitate the scaling of our global organization
- Establish and promote training program calendar
- Facilitate training delivery via tools and channels (e.g. webinars, videos, etc.)
- Implement Salesforce user program: responsible for increasing Salesforce engagement across Sales team, executives and cross-functional groups using a variety of strategies (e.g. recognition programs)
- Develop and lead efforts that bring Twitch culture and values to life in the New Hires Onboarding experience
- Review and update New Hires Onboarding communications to ensure a consistent voice
- Create internal employee research surveys, focus groups, to better understand and assess pain points
- Identifies strong external vendors in the marketplace, establishes relationships with them, and deploy them as needed to drive win-win solutions for customers and the department
- 8+ years professional experience working cross-functionally with sales, sales systems, or sales operations
- Success at owning a training program end to end and able to identify areas of opportunities
- Ability to motivate, engage, and influence others through content and presentations; must be a dynamic speaker with proven ability to get participants excited about the topics presented
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Define process improvements and outline strategies; execute as both a leader and hands-on member of the team.
- Experience with Salesforce platforms
- Experience with managing teams globally
- You are a Twitch user yourself
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages