Ednovate launched its first school, USC Hybrid High, a personalized learning high school, in 2012. Since then, Ednovate has grown to five schools and is on a trajectory to continue to grow over the next several years. Ednovate is committed to serving in areas where students traditionally lack access to a quality college prep education by building tuition-free, safe, and high-performing public schools to serve neighborhoods that need it the most. Ednovate is currently planning for our next growth phase as we continue to fulfill our mission to make a positive multigenerational change within the communities we serve and in our profession.
We are seeking a Recruitment Associate help create a recruitment strategy and provide high quality recruitment support for our Support Team and Principals to meet our annual hiring goals. The Recruitment Associate will implement the strategy to ensure that our talent pool is filled with the nations best educators and education professionals that are committed to creating lasting positive multigenerational change in our communities.
Generate Talent Pipeline:
- Job Postings - keep track of where our positions are posted and ensure they are refreshed on a regular basis.
- Social Media - work with ad agency to implement a robust social media plan for marketing our openings
- Recruitment Events - identify, register for and attend career fairs and other hiring events throughout the year.
- Referral Process - manage internal referral process to ensure high-levels of engagement from current staff.
- Talent Ambassadors - run the Talent Ambassador program (1 ambassador from each school) to support them in generating talent needs.
- Recruitment Events - coordinating group interview days or general hiring events to support principals throughout the year.
- ApplicantPro - manage the online applicant tracking system and train other team members on using it.
- Candidate Communications - monitor incoming email messages and communications through ApplicantPro (online applicant tracking system).
- Recruitment Experience - create systems to ensure a smooth and positive recruitment experience for all candidates.
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- A process oriented thinker with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A passionate and energetic communicator who can engage with and inspire others
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of public education and charter schools preferred, but not required
- Relentless results-orientation
- Belief that all Ednovate students will succeed in college and make a Positive Multigenerational Change
- Unwavering determination to do whatever it takes to help our students succeed
- A history of high achievement and results
- Impressive work ethic ("good isn't good enough")
- Clear passion for Ednovate's Mission
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Serviced-focused mentality
Interested candidates should begin the process by submitting an application through Ednovate's website at https://www.ednovate.org/open-positions.
This is a salaried role and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Ednovate does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.