Ednovate launched its first school, USC Hybrid High, a personalized learning high school, in 2012. Since then, Ednovate has grown to five schools and is on a trajectory to continue to grow over the next several years. Ednovate is committed to serving in areas where students traditionally lack access to a quality college prep education by building tuition-free, safe, and high-performing public schools to serve neighborhoods that need it the most. Ednovate is currently planning for our next growth phase as we continue to fulfill our mission to make a positive multigenerational change within the communities we serve and in our profession.
Ednovate is seeking an innovative and results-focused Manager of College & Alumni Affairs to build a vision to support our students through their college and alumni journeys. The Manager of College and Alumni will work with multiple stakeholders to develop and implement strategies to ensure that 100% of our students complete college or are on a stable career path. As Ednovate continues to scale, this new position is an exciting and challenging opportunity to help us build a strategy to ensure that our students are making a lasting positive multigenerational change in their communities.
- College Completion/Stable Career Path. Work with Ednovate's Support Team, school leaders, college counselors, students, alumni, and families to create and execute strategy that ensures 100% of Ednovate's alumni complete college or achieve a stable career path.
- Manage and Support College Team. Manage a team of school-based college counselors to develop and execute a strategy for College and Alumni work.
- Professional Development. Plan and deliver high-quality quarterly Professional Development for Ednovate's college counselors.
- Data management and reporting. Identify and leverage data tools to systematically evaluate the effectiveness of college and alumni support strategies and work with school leaders and college counselors to refine academic programming. Ensure Ednovate is developing or maintaining any necessary systems and infrastructure to manage and refine alumni support efforts going forward.
- External Partnerships. Establish partnerships with institutions of higher education and other outside partners--such as professional career counselors--to ensure that our alumni receive the supports they need for long-term success.
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- A process oriented thinker with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of college application and admissions process is preferred
- Relentless results-orientation
- Belief that all Ednovate students will succeed in college and make a Positive Multigenerational Change
- Unwavering determination to do whatever it takes to help our students succeed
- A history of high achievement and results
- Impressive work ethic ("good isn't good enough")
- Clear passion for Ednovate's Mission
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Serviced-focused mentality
Interested candidates should begin the process by submitting an application through Ednovate's website at http://www.ednovate.org/careers.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a competitive benefits package.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Ednovate does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.