We are looking for a mission-driven and business-oriented individual who excels at working with clients in diverse organizations. The position is ideal for an individual looking to apply business, analytical, and accounting skills in a growing company working to improve public education.
- Serve as out-sourced CFO for a portfolio of charter schools
- Prepare monthly financial statements and presentations for school clients
- Assist schools with budget planning process
- Serve as a business consultant to school to analyze, model, and solve problems on a wide range of business issues
- Assist schools with a variety of business-related issues
- Assist with grants management, accounts payable, payroll
- 2 to 5 years of work experience, preferably in a related field
- Strong MS Excel skills and financial modeling (familiarity with accounting software a plus)
- Financial analysis and problem solving skills
- MBA, MPP, MPA, CMA or other advanced degree with analytical focus.
- Strong client communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough, detail-oriented and quality-conscious individual who can balance multiple assignments
- Commitment to education and knowledge of charter schools a major plus
- Ability to travel within D.C. occasionally and work non-standard hours to attend evening board meetings, etc.
Start date is flexible.
Please send resume + cover letter to [email protected]
EdOps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.