We are looking for a business-oriented individual who excels at working with clients in diverse organizations. The position involves working with multiple charter school clients with their student data analytics and management. The position is ideal for an individual looking to apply business/analytical skills in a growing company working to improve public education.
- Conduct statistical analysis of school clients’ student achievement data
- Summarize and analyze information for statistical reports to school leadership
- Maintain and utilize core functions of school clients’ student information systems
- Identify and implement means for schools to more efficiently utilize their student information systems to support overall student and organizational performance
- Ensure that school is meeting all compliance requirements related to student data
- Advise schools on student accounting procedures and regulations
- Experience in data migration to include data mapping and data profiling
- Experience in managing large scale projects
- Programming proficiency in a subset of Python, R, VBA, and/or Java; proficiency in SPSS or SAS a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Qlik and Tableau
- Advanced Excel, including lookup and parsing functions
- Ability to translate data into understandable action steps, and to communicate concisely and persuasively with education clients
Please send resume + cover letter to [email protected]
EdOps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.