Provide professional development and services, develop products, and participate in special project activities in the area of instructional technology and online content development that support the ESC’s core purpose and strategic goals.
Texas Teacher Certificate
1. Minimum of five years teaching experience with three years in which the integration of technology was a major focus
2. Experience in online instructional design
3. Experience in developing and presenting professional development
Special Knowledge and Skills
1. Expert in digital productivity and eLearning development tools
2. Broad-based knowledge of pedagogy, assessment, instructional technology, and instructional coaching
3. Broad-based knowledge of K-12 curriculum structures, instruction, and assessment
4. Broad-based knowledge of curriculum support and instructional coaching
5. Exemplary written and oral communication skills
1. Develop products to support instruction and programming.
2. Develop, present, and facilitate effective professional development.
3. Provide technical assistance and customized services.
4. Provide leadership in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating professional development, services, and products in the area(s) of responsibility.
5. Assist with planning and implementation of ongoing needs assessment and services for Region 4 customer districts.
6. Participate in developing communication networks between Region 4 customer district personnel.
7. Assist in planning and developing special project activities, e.g., grant proposals, interdepartmental services, demonstration sites, research studies, and other customer-based projects.
8. Engage in professional development to maintain knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility.
9. Participate in state level functions related to area(s) of responsibility 10. Provide technical assistance and services as specified by any applicable federal grant that funds this position.